Industrial Surplus, Inc. started out as a small family business. It’s President and Founder, Gino Parker, started out by helping companies clear out their yards from outdated surplus items they had. Now, not only do we buy surplus equipment and inventories, but he also helped them clear their properties of scrap metals no longer needed. He saw profit out of reselling Asset Recovery items to customers nationwide. Since then, Industrial Surplus, Inc. has been dealing with big companies and corporations to help them liquidate surplus equipment and inventory.
Industrial Surplus, Inc. buys equipment from Pulp and Paper Mills, Power Plants, Oilfield companies, and Refineries NATIONWIDE. We have multiple lay down yards throughout Houston with our equipment. We service nationwide and will send a purchasing agent to your location to make an offer on your surplus equipment and scrap.
Family owned and operated, Industrial Surplus, Inc. strives to meet customer satisfaction.
What makes us different?
Why buy from us?
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Great customer service
- Friendly staff
- Low prices nationwide
- Able to ship your products worldwide
Why sell to us?
- Will make you an offer on site, arrange shipping, and have your area cleared.
- Nothing leaves without being paid.
- We take it all; we will not pick and choose.
- Cost-effective, you will only have to deal with one vendor, since we will buy it all, it will save you time.
- Everything is bought As-is, Where-is, no warranties needed.
If you have any questions or inquiries please contact us at 713-644-4011 or email us at email@example.com.