Yesterday, we went through at least a thousand pages on our IndustrialSurplusWorld.com website to make sure that all of pages did not have any HTML errors, misspelled words, duplicate H1 or title tags. It was a very painful task. But, we were getting penalized for having these errors with our website.
Having your website search engine complaint without errors requires a lot of work. Most mature websites eventually will accumulate a few errors here and there. It is important to monitor your website errors and attempt to resolve them as quickly as possible. There are webmaster tools such as Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools to help you identify these errors.
An error page can be costly to your search engine results because Google and Bing tend to ignore these pages. Too many errors can be counter-productive to your internet marketing efforts.
Follow us on IndustrialSurplusWorld.com as we continue to implement search engine initiatives.
- How Can You Improve Your SEO Performance with Webmaster Tools (dailytipsndtricks.blogspot.com)
- 10 Creative Ways Small Business Owners Can Do SEO on a Low Budget (business2community.com)
- 58 Tricks to Help You Learn and Make Master SEO (ravibhushanseo.wordpress.com)
- Google webmaster tools – Guide (ravibhushanseo.wordpress.com)
- An Introduction To Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (businessstartup12.wordpress.com)
- How to Make a Website (onlinewebsitemaintenance.wordpress.com)
- Basic SEO Best Practices Google Wants Everyone to Know (business2community.com)
- An Updated Guide to Google Webmaster Tools (moz.com)
- Top 5 ON-PAGE Optimization Tips (seoservicesproviderinindia.wordpress.com)